Beautiful Things Happens..


When we say,

"Yes Lord. Away with my way. Let's do it your way."

Beautiful things happen when we wait. Not being idle with nothing.
Rather walking through life in the steps of our maker.
One of those things God has caused me to pray every so often is that I may be right where He want me to be. Sometimes where He want me to be has no glory or the funfair that I expect but I stay on. He keeps me company. Sometimes in lonely places even though I am not lonely. We chat with Him and I am like, of all the places? Of all the ways? Why this way? Because I know you my son. Because I have the best of your interest at heart. Because I have vowed never to leave you nor forsake you my son.
Stay with me. Let me be with you. No-one has been my friend who has been ashamed.
And in my story of many doubts,
yet I keep on and from the dry rocks, oozes fresh water. From the dry stumps a new shoot comes up with hope. From the dry and burren land, He makes showers of blessings, seeds sprout. He blesses. He makes beautiful things happen.
I covenanted with Him that I would keep with Him to the end.
I did not know the story that would turn out to be.
Yet he knew that things would work out this way
No wonder He would whisper into my ears, 'Son, you will not miss your calling.'

I know beautiful things happen to those who stay the course to the end.

 Memories of moments on bended knees
When I had questions with no answers
When I had hopes as I waited for substance,
When I knew what had been, what was, and nothing of what was to come.
He said I could trusted Him.
If only I could listen to His voice.
I could walk even with my eyes closed and not fall.
I believed Him.
See. He has made things beautiful.

He has taught me to be patient.
He has taught me to trust in His timing. He is the author of time.
I am still learning.
I am still a work in progress.
But one thing I have kept in mind: He has made everything beautiful in its time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your take on this article?